OPALESCENCE BOOST IN-OFFICE WHITENING SYSTEM
Having a beautiful smile may be even easier than you think. Many people achieve the look they’ve been dreaming of with our simple “bleaching” procedure.
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS OF TEETH WHITENING?
It’s safe, quick, and inexpensive. Just let us know at any appointment if you would like to whiten your teeth.
HOW IS TEETH WHITENING DONE?
Professional results—in about an hour.
For a brighter, whiter smile without the wait, choose Opalescence Boost, an in-office, chemically activated whitening treatment that offers results in about an hour. It’s ideal for people who want instant whitening gratification or those who have that special event coming up that requires a bright, white smile.
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride)
- Chemically activated, so no hot, uncomfortable light is needed
- Dentist-applied treatment
- Provides dramatic results in about an hour
KEY BENEFITS OF TEETH WHITENING
- Corrects brown, yellow and spotted tooth staining
- Works on people of any age
- Is a near-permanent solution for a “dull” smile, restoring brightness and brings a smile alive
Step 1: Your dentist will use a shade guide to find the current shade of your teeth.
Step 2: Opalescence Boost is applied with a gentle, brushed tip.
Step 3: Your dentist applies Opalescence Boost to your teeth.
Step 4: You’ll see results in about an hour!
Watch video: https://youtu.be/t-Wa3HpSkBY
CONSIDERATIONS FOR TEETH WHITENING
Over-the-counter bleaching agents are available for purchase at drug stores and pharmacies. However, since these products can cause harm to the gums and teeth, it’s better to use products that our practice recommends.
SUNRISE EMERGENCY & FAMILY DENTAL CARE